Wednesday 17 February 2010

A little bit of spring colour!!!!

Just thought I'd add a bit of spring colour to my new house to brighten these cold grey days LOL. I hope it brightens your day too!

Also just a quickie on the When Creativity Knocks-Great tool Hunt (see post below for more details!). Thankyou to all of you that have visited my Purple Cows presentation and for all the lovely messages. I know some of you are having trouble voting though. Have you registered on the site? It's quick and easy and please remember to activate the account via the email you will be sent. If you've done all this and still don't get the voting list up on the right hand side of the video screen, I am sorry, and we have people on the case looking into it! As soon as I know it's fixed I'll let you know so you can earn me some (purple) Brownie points with the bosses LOL And for the few that can't even get the video up, I'm sorry and again it's being looked into. Bare with us and you have until 24th Feb to cast your votes so you still have time :)

Well that's it from me just a quickie to fill you in and say Hi! Hope you're all well and happy... I'm in Yorkshire fetching Stan now yay!!!!!

Until soon Happy Crafting
Love
M x

2 comments:

  1. Love your new look very bright and colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the new look is very spring like and perked me up no end.

    ReplyDelete