Thursday 9 December 2010

Purple festivities

Hi all

I hope you're all keeping warm and safe! This weather is bonkers isn't it? Luckily I haven't had the snow but I know family and friends who are so over the white stuff .... thinking of you all!

I thought I'd share some colourful festive pieces with you tobrighten yur day with the main colour being purple of course ... purple for Purple cows and today I have some projects to share over there ...



.... as always I got very carried away with my freestyle mouse and 2 in 1 combo trimmer LOL and don't forget you can downlaod the PDF instructions for FREE from Sadie so why not mosey on over and have a look :)and don't tell Sadie I told you as I'm sworn to secrecy but there are some amazing new products coming out next year .... I can't wait for you to see them!

Right I'm off to light the fire, put on a few more layers of clothing and write some Christmas cards, thanks for hopping by, stay safe and warm and as ever until soon happy crafting!
Love
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment