Wednesday 9 November 2011

Scrap 365!!!

Hey all just had to share this thing of beauty with you all ...


It's the cover of the new mag, I snagged a copy at the NEC as I know a lot of you did and those that have subbed will have them landing on the doormat (if they haven't already ;)) before general release on the 18th and I may be biased but I think it is FAB!!!

It speaks to scrappers of today with a real mix of layouts, mini books, off the page projects, digi scrapping and all sorts of other gloriousness to fill a crafty brain. The design team are AWESOME and I love the eclectic mix of styles from clean and simple to out and out grunge with pretty in between ... what a talented bunch of scrappers I am lucky to work alongside.

The comments from all you lovelies out there have been great and I know that Katy Fox is one happy editor knowing that you all love it as much as we do and I know for a fact issue 2 will be just as good ... I've seen the projects already ;)

So if you want to get your creative mitts on a copy hop on over to the Scrap365 blog and check out the post from 2nd November to see all the different ways you can do it!

I hope you're all well and happy out there and until soon Happy, Happy Crafting
Love
M x

1 comment: