Saturday 6 March 2010

Stamping style challenge!

Hey cyber buddies .... I know I hear you cry 'she's blogged within the week' LOL wonders never cease and miracles do happen!!!

I thought I'd drop by and share this .....



My Lily pad lesson. A very easy technique that looks super stylish and the full step by step instructions with photos are here.

AND while you are over at the Lilypad check out the new style challenge .... get stamping with your Banana Frog stamps, create a lovely spring project, share it with us and you could win not 1, not 2 but 3sets of gorgeous Banana Frog stamps. You have until midnight GMT 10th March so why not treat yourself to some crafting 'you' time over the weekend and get stamping .... good luck ..... can't wait to see what you create!

On other crafty matters .... I've been scrapping!!!! it feels like an age since I created pages and I had lots of fun .... I'll share pics soon.

I've also been creating samples for Sheena Douglass for her spell binders shows with creative expressions on Create and craft. The shows were crazy busy, I don't know how Sheena kept up! I'll share pics of my cards soon too :)

I hope you're all well and happy, Just a quicky from me to let you know what's happening at the Lilypad .... I'll be back soon ... maybe I actually will be too!

Until then
Happy crafting (and stamping!!)

Love
M x

1 comment:

  1. I actually fell over with shock that you blogged so quickly lol! Saw some of the Sheena cards very nice. Look forward to seeing closer photos though.

    ReplyDelete