Monday 15 March 2010

Olympia!!!

Hi cyber buddies .... I have no idea where this week has gone!

There is a lot to catch up on but it may just have to wait until after the Stitch and Craft show at Olympia this week. I am in the throws of preperations for the show which starts on Thursday 18th March, yes this week!!! and runs until Sunday.

So are you going??? I hope to see you there. Come and say Hi at my booth FM01. I have some of my DIY projects for sale at show prices, some of my work on display and if you fancy a class I have 2 workshops a day Arty Memories, a scrapbook class at 11 am on each of the 4 days and Funky greetings, an interactive card class at 2.45pm again on each of the 4 days .... I'd love to see you! Would you like a sneak peak? Ok shhhhhh between you and me OK?!

Arty Memories scrapbook class

(a Girly version)



(a Boy version)



Funky Greetings card class

two interactive cards





and both workshops are FULL of Glitzy goodness!

I will be back ASAP and will of course be taking lots of pictures at the show to share, oh and I am having an 'I've got a brand new blog giveaway' All you have to do to win a package of lovely goodies from the new Glitz paper lines, Purple Cows and Banana Frog is to become a follower and leave a comment at the Art Tart, right here, right now ..... Shimples LOL A winner will be picked at random on April 1st (after midday GMT LOL)

So I'll see you at Olympia, don't be shy, say hello!
I hope you're all well and happy and I'll *see you* soon until then happy crafting

Love
M x

PS There's a blog hop happening over at the ranch giddy up and join in the fun and win a prize aswell as getting lots of inspiration along the way from the cow girls!

8 comments:

  1. From those sneaky peeks, your projects look gorgeous! Luv your cards... luv the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! You are a master of color--thanks for the inspiration!! I hear things really have you "hopping". Wish I was close enough to lend a hand, or just stand back and watch the master at work! luvs, P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to stop at your stand. I'm visiting with a sewing friend so won't have time for your class unfortunately. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodies! Wish I was visiting you but looking forward to the photos and goss from you and the papermad one! Good Luck it all looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes i will be there on Thursday, love the rainbow of colours you use on your projects! Will try to to a class with you but i am going with my auntie, so will have to see how she is as she is a stitcher rather than a crafter lol
    but will try to persuade her to have a go at your class too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to get to one of your classes, Michelle. Maybe some day..

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you there I'll definitely pop by to say Hi :) I love the sneak peeks of your classes.....it's ok I didn't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are really amazing!The design is fantastically beautiful)) and the job is fine )
    Love and blessings,
    Ukka

    ReplyDelete