Saturday 17 July 2010

Simple things

Hi all

This is an even quicker post than yesterdays :) and is one of those magical scheduled ones as I will be at Bee Crafty today preparing for next weekends workshop.

I wanted to remind you all of the year long Simple things project over at It's a creative world, this months word is 'achievement' and here is my offering



accompanied by my 'better late than never' entry for last months word 'graciousness'



(I had to gracefully admit time got the better of me!) Pop on over and see my full whittering in the post and also to be inspired by the other creative girls!

I'll see you all soon ... no really I will, lots to share :) so until then as ever Happy Crafting!

Love
M x

1 comment:

  1. The pink fizz looks yummy and I love the graciously late entry. It was worth the wait. Have fun tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete