Sunday 12 September 2010

Scrap it BIG!

Hi all

Today is my turn to post over at It's a creative world and today I have scrapped it BIG!


See the full post and my step by steps over on the It's a creative world blog, a great place for daily inspiration from some very talented and diverse crafters!

Sometimes I love to print off my photos at A4 and let them do the talking in my scrap pages.

like this one here of my Husband


Printed at A4 and cut out, accompanied by Glitz Detour papers

and this one of a fun day out with my sister and nieces


Where the ferris wheel almost becomes the background, along with Glitz Maya papers and letting the little photos tell the story. Step by steps for this layout are in this post here.

So why not have a go at scrapping it BIG? Have a lovely time over at it's a creative world, fill your boots with inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and until soon, as ever, Happy Crafting!

Love
MJM x

Tomorrow is Lilypad lesson day, a festive treat with the new Banana Frog stamps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment