Tuesday 22 March 2011

Great show and a big hello!

Hi all
Just a flying visit to give a big shout out to all the lovely crafters I met at the Stitch and craft show in Olympia London this weekend. It was a great show and I had some lovely ladies come visit my workshops. I will blog photos soon and fill you all in but at the mo I am Glitz crazy getting a post ready for Thursday and prepping for create and craft telly on Wednesday with serif so sorryit's short and sweet but I will be back soon!
I will also be uploading my new DIY project CD's to my website soon, just bare with me a couple of days :)

I hope you're all well and happy and until very soon, as ever, Happy Crafting!
Love
M x

1 comment:

  1. Super - I did enjoy the workshop on Thursday at Olympia. Great page and papers etc I did finish it at home afterwards.

    ReplyDelete