Wednesday 2 March 2011

Craft Stamper and painted backgrounds

Hi all

Have you got the March issue of Craft stamper magazine?


If not why not? It is full of inspiring techniques to use in all your crafting plus it has an article by a certain someone on creating your own painted and stamped scrapping paper :) so go grab it while you can before the new issue hits the shelves on the 4th of March .... Run .... Run like the wind LOL

I hope you're well and happy, I'll be back soon with a Banana Frog project of the day funnily enough on the 4th so until then as ever Happy Crafting
Love
M x

PS Are you going to the stitch and craft show at Olympia later in the month? Would you like to join me for a scrapbooking workshop? Book up a class (a unique class with my own, one off scrapping paper) and come see me I'll be there and I will have a stand ... I'll let you know the number soon and may even have that elusive carousel DIY project for sale :) Love M x

2 comments:

  1. I have it and it's very good. 71 days to go..... see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my list of things to do. It caught my eye in CS straightaway.

    ReplyDelete