Thursday 5 June 2014

How does your garden grow?

Hi All

Today I will share a little slice of my life with you. Do you remember my story of an instant garden the summer before last?

I'm not the greatest gardener in the world though do feel that deep inside there is a gardener trying to break free, it frustrates me that I think I can do it but I'm not very good, however,

I even shocked myself that I didn't kill everything in the instant garden and it's doing quite well!

So we decided this year its the way forward. Weed control mats and pots :D
The borders got the treatment this year, we'll see how the plan works!(bark to be added to cover up the black ;))

and in 5 days we transformed things, we even got new furniture in the conservatory!

Even the trough out front is doing well

and my lovely herb corner


I can't take credit for this however, this beautiful clematis was here when we arrived and is a spring time joy!

Hubs has been doing his part too! The shed is getting a face lift (helped by Oliver Pickles) The finished article will be shown at a later date ... I have plans :D

and the table and chairs look glorious in their pinkness!!

All in all I am thrilled with a week in May in the garden, it's all coming together, lets see if it survives ... I will post pics later in the summer ..... if it all survives LOL

Thanks for popping by and letting me share a little slice of my life with you. I hope you are well and happy. I'll *see you* soon and until then, as ever
Happy Crafting
Love
MJM x

1 comment:

  1. Looks Fab Michelle you've done a great job. I do especially love the pink furniture. Think I might have to try that lol x

    ReplyDelete