Friday 9 May 2014

It's Epic!!!

Hi all

No excuses, no begging forgiveness for my absence and all that I know I just need to get my blogging backside in gear LOL and this month is gonna be EPIC! in more ways than one!!

First up is this

 

That link will take you to the uber inspirational challenge blog Scrap Around the World where the lovely Helen Tilbury will share instructions on how you can play along and get your mitts on some AMAZING crafty prizes! Scrap 365 magazine has been invited along to join in the celebrations and I was lucky enough to go along and play
 
http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Click the badge and it will take you to the Scrap Around the World blog .... be prepared though your jaw will drop when you see the amazing work on there ... it is a challenge blog and then some with inspiration by the bucket load!!
 
 
The challenges on the blog every month come from mood boards, here's the one that we had as a starting point
 
 
There are already layouts up on the blog from the SATW design team and there are many, many more to come from the teams that are guesting this month as part of the celebrations so you need to check out the Scrap Around the World blog regularly starting from the 11th May for the rest of the month to see the many diverse interpretations of the mood board .... I know it will inspire me! Scrap365 magazine team are up on the 20th May so I will share my effort ;) And don't forget to check out the prize list and read about all the amazing companies involved in this EPIC event!
 
 
And talking of inspiration before you go have you got yours?
 
 
Out today!!!! Available in WHSmith, craft stores and of course on the website. Summery inspiration to chase away the grey sky and showers and a little project
 
 
By yours truly that I can't wait for you to see in its entirety .... but you'll have to buy the mag ;) Oh and there will be a tutorial going on line to see how I created it on the 25th May so go grab a copy and enjoy .... this too is EPIC ;)
 
Ok I am loving and leaving you .... what else is epic? well I may be here a few times in the coming weeks, maybe it will kick start my blogging mojo? who knows funnier things happen at sea!
 
Until soon I hope you are all well and happy and as ever
Happy Crafting
Love
MJM x 





1 comment:

  1. Wish we were doing another cruise...funnier things did happen at sea!

    ReplyDelete