Tuesday 13 May 2014

On a journey with a Prima review

Hi all

Over at Scrap365 this month we have been reviewing some Prima goodies, you really need to check out all the review posts if you haven't seen them as the DT have done some awesome work and it amazes me the diversity of the collections we all had to play with!

I got to play with some product from The Cartographers collection and I created these 3 projects



 
If you hop on over to the Scrap365 blog I have posted a few step by step pics and instructions and also you can read what I thought about the collection .... needless to say all good ... after all it's Prima :D .... enjoy!
 
Please check out the other reviews too you will be inspired and don't forget we regularly review new product over on the blog as well as lots of other bits and pieces to accompany the magazine so why not book mark it as a favourite place to get your mojo going!!
 
Thanks for popping by and join me at the weekend to see how that floral art workshop went ... If I dare share LOL
I hope you're well and happy and as ever, until soon,
 
Happy Crafting
Love
MJM x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment