Monday 15 November 2010

It's a {thrifty} creative world

Hi all
Well here I am again .... so soon!! Today is my turn to share a project over at It's a Creative world, an inspirational blog full of wide and varied crafty inspiration and a great team of girls!

My project this month is a thrifty pretty


We all love those prima vines, but not so keen on the price! So pop on over to It's a creative world and follow my step by steps to have a go at making your own!




A great Christmas present for a crafty friend, unusual and bespoke, easy to make and as I said most importantly thrifty :) Enjoy!

Good to *see you* If I don't see you before I'll see you here on Friday with some delicious Glitzy goodness, and of course Wednesday on Create and Craft with Serif! Until then Happy Crafting
Love
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment